Our VBA member, RGM Maintenance is looking for a Warehouse Storeman to join our team in the Townsville Dealership due to internal promotion.
About the Role:
This role will have you overseeing the storage and handling of our large parts warehouse, managing freight in and out and distribution of parts to our busy workshop.
Key Responsibilities Will Include:
• Managing freight in and out
• Accurate storage of parts and updating our electronic parts catalogues.
• Picking and packing of customer orders
• Distribution of parts to our busy workshop
• Management of workshop consumables
• Liaising with workshop and parts interpreters
• Manual handling - physically fit with an ability to lift heavy items.
• Delivery of parts to customers – will include a 4-hour Saturday shift on a fortnightly roster.
To Be Successful you will require:
• Forklift licence is essential.
• Good communication skills both verbal and written are required.
• Current Drivers Licence (MR/HR would be advantageous but not essential)
• Previous experience in warehousing or stock control would be highly regarded.
• Ability to work autonomously and be self-motivated.
• Knowledge of Equip would be highly advantageous.
• Successful candidate will be required to pass a pre-employment medical and drug and alcohol testing.