Our VBA Member Accidental Health & Safety NQ (AHSNQ) provides businesses with first aid and safety products to assist them in being compliant with Workplace Health & Safety (WHS) Legislation. The administration officers support the directors in providing administration support as well as the inspection and restock to AHSNQ clients.
This role will include some services, stock deliveries and pickups within the Greater Townsville Area.
A bright, bubbly, enthusiastic person is required for the role of Scheduler/Administrative Officer. This role requires a confident person to liaise with our clients every step of the way, from initial enquiry to providing follow up service at the completion of the work and/or quoting process. This is a Permanent – Part Time role offering 30 hours a week.
• Answering enquiries, scheduling quotes, making appointments
• Provide follow up calls and emails
• Maintain client records accurately and efficiently
• Facilitate the onboarding of clients
• Data entry using Excel and specialised job management software
• Preparation of weekly/monthly client reports
• Preparing and sending client quotes
• Task and calendar entries
• Filing, Scanning, Document Archiving
• Processing documentation, data entry
• Compiling & submitting tender documents
• Provide personal support to the Company Director and other staff
• General administration tasks as required
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office, MYOB and Tradify or the ability to learn quickly
• Present in a professional manner with any personal preventive equipment (PPE) required as per site policy
• Attend scheduled sites promptly and on time
• Inspect all kits on site for any missing, expired, damaged or partly used items
• Tidy and clean first aid kits
• Restock first aid kit to relevant contents list
• Complete certification on each kit
• Remove all expired, damaged or partly used items for disposal
• Invoice client for all kits inspected and restocked
• Leave all site work areas clean and tidy
• Delivery of orders to clients
• Pick up of stock
• Collect kits for servicing at warehouse and redeliver
• Good communication skills
• Basic computer skills
• Sort all removed items for disposal or donation
• Receive new stock into warehouse
• Stock rotation
• Keep warehouse area clean and tidy
• Check stock levels
• Develop and contribute to a team environment, working collaboratively in sharing and generating ideas, empowered to achieve outcomes.
• Contribute to regular staff meetings.
• Communicate effectively and openly in the workplace.
• Complete tasks in a timely manner and meet strict deadlines.
• Participate in professional development including self-directed learning and required training.
• Demonstrate knowledge of occupational health & safety, and equal employment opportunity and comply with associated organisational policies.
Please note that the responsibilities outlined in this position description are not exhaustive,
and only an indication of the work of the role. AHSNQ can direct you to carry out duties which it considers are within your level of skill, competence and training.
Key Selection Criteria
• Suitable personal vehicle initially
• Open driver's licence.
• Computer skills.
• Demonstrated ability to apply confidentiality, discretion and exercise initiative.
• Good oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
• Ability to work independently.
• Ability to work in a professional and effective way within a team, contribute to a positive team environment.