Our VBA member Home Maintenance Projects are seeking a Handy Man to join their team. The person in this position is responsible for carrying out general handyman tasks within the scope of their areas of competence and expertise for clients in residential, commercial and industrial environments.
Relationships and Authorities:
Reports to the Founder.
Works closely with other employees.
Becomes the trusted advisor to clients.
Experience and Qualifications:
High level of skill in any or all the following general handyman tasks to a professional level of workmanship:
• Substrate repair including repairing holes, cracks and defects in gyprock, timber and brickwork
• Painting including surface preparation and application in internal and external environments
• Wall tiling and grouting
• Carpentry and cabinetmaking including installation of door locks
• Installation of picture frames, hooks, shelves, grab rails etc into gyprock, tiled and block walls
• Floor finishing
• Fencing installation and repairs including setting gates
• Minor fabrication with steel, timber and other materials
• Landscaping construction
• Door and window screen repairs
• Artificial turf installation
Qualifications in any of the building and construction disciplines.
Work autonomously and as part of a team to deliver projects.
Practice the “Turn Up – Fix Up – Clean Up” philosophy of Home Maintenance Projects.
Identify, evaluate and report on emerging project opportunities.
Ensure equipment and vehicles are maintained and serviceable.
Manage the company’s obligation to provide a safe working environment.
For more information or to apply please contact the Employment Coordinator on 4759 8777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org